I have kindly been nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by science_girrrrrl
A lovely surprise and I have enjoyed thinking about the questions she set me.
Her site is bubbling with enthusiasm and is an interesting mix of science and life philosophy! Thank you Science Girl.
So this is how it works;
What are the award’s rules?
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
- If you could change 3 things about your country, what would you change?
I feel very lucky to be living in such a beautiful and relatively free country. Our Island is so varied and full of such wildlife and adventure. It’s difficult to say what I would change. I don’t want to start a political debate, so I’ll start with the weather. I love the seasons, each has its own secrets and beauty, but these are being damaged be climate change. I would like for us to stop damaging the earth and instead live in harmony with it. When we walk or cycle, we take a much slower pace than when driving; we become more aware and appreciate so much more the beauty around us, so less cars would be nice. And how lovely is it to not hear a road nearby? Thirdly, I would appreciate it if all dog owners would leave paths as clean as they find them.
- Which is one cartoon you enjoy watching?
I do not own a television, but I remember from childhood enjoying Wacky Races. Anything is possible in cartoons, they stretch the boundaries of reality and our thinking…I should watch them more often.
- What personality trait do you wish you had?
I am happy in my own skin and try to learn more about myself every day. Anything I wish for, I strive for and the journey is more important than the destination.
- Do you want a pet?
I love the companionship of pets and the close proximity of being so close to another creature, but I prefer creatures to be wild and have their freedom, much as I do people.
- Would you rather have 100 mouse-sized peacocks or one peacock-sized mouse?
100 is a lot of mouths to feed and both options require a lot of space. Mice are not as quiet as their reputation and a pea-cock sized one would be even less so. Still, I think I prefer the latter.
- Which food combination do you want to ban?
Any which are unnatural.
- Besides the language[s] you speak, which other language sounds quite appealing and interesting to you?
I would be interested to understand ancient Hebrew, especially to read it.
- Let’s say it was possible to swim in any liquid but water. Which would you choose?
Paint. It would add a splash more colour.
- What job do you think you were born to do?
- Pick one- baking or cooking?
Baking. I have a sweet tooth.
Question from my side-
- What is your favourite smell?
- Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold, and why?
- When was the last time you made someone laugh?
- When was the last time you made someone cry?
- What organisation would you like to volunteer for, if you had the time?
- What are you doing right this moment?
- What have you learnt from today?
- What emotion is at the forefront of your heart right now?
- Who would you like to tell you love them?
- Why do you blog?
Thank you for participating in this game and in the game of life. It’s good to share and appreciate one another.
I look forward to your answers.
Stay home, stay safe.